Work with our existing team of Electrical Engineers and Electrical Drafters. You will be involved in all aspects of Electrical Engineering; from clearly documenting design, to developing electrical systems, and actively participating in the commissioning & testing of the product.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated electrical engineering experience in the production of controls & power distribution systems for machinery, with involvement in the electrical design from concept through to completion.
- Experience in wiring design for machines and developing wiring schematics
- Knowledge of methods for the design of safe systems using hazard analysis techniques (e.g. FMEA, HRA etc.).
- Knowledge of safe design for machinery (AS4024, IEC 13849)
- Experience with a range of industrial motion equipment including electric and hydraulic servo design highly regarded
- Relevant software applications, notably CAE design programs, Eplan Electric P8, and SolidWorks 3D, as well as the Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of PLC control systems
- Knowledge of battery powered mobile equipment and/or portable power systems
- Experience with designing to international standards. UL 508A Highly regarded.
- Supervise & contribute to electrical workshop tasks (e.g. fault finding to component level)
- Strong communication skills including the ability to elicit requirements from clients and colleagues and interpret the implications from a ‘real world’ perspective.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality.
Please email a CV and cover letter, including academic results to us at [email protected]